Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Morning

8:05am and i don't think the strongest coffee in the world could wake me up this morning. I slept horribly and had the worst nightmare! More cleaning today... need to get in our bedroom and do what I did throughout the rest of the house (top to bottom). I don't get how someone could be so nasty! This house was so discustingly dirty when we moved in! How could someone live and sleep and eat in such a dirty house? Uggghhhh.

This housework seems to be my life lately, I hope that once complete, I will then be able to refocus on having some fun with the kids during the day and hitting the beach and parks on the weekends... and enjoying some yard work. O and I said we would like to take Saturday mornings and maybe make that yard work day... raking, weed pulling, tending to flowers and trees... just enjoying the backyard... letting E sit in his exersaucer and enjoy being outside with everyone. We should build some bird feeders... we have such beautiful birds here...red birds and bluejays... it would be great to put out a feeder and see them everyday.

We also really need to get back to Sundays beach and brunch. I really do miss doing that...

E is up...

No comments:

Post a Comment