Friday, September 18, 2009

Coupon Chaos

There must be an art to coupon clipping... and I don't have the talent. In an effort to save money on groceries, I decided to start cutting coupons... but I don't get it. All the coupons are name brand and most of the time I can get the item cheaper if I buy store brand even with the coupon (or break even at best). I have found that coupons are great when combined with in-store specials. For example, last week Publix was running BOGO-free on toaster strudels and I had a .55 off coupon on them... so I got 2 boxes of toaster strudels for $2.00... saved $2.55! Now that I get... but other than combining in-store sales with the coupons... is it really worth it to coupon-clip? Like I said, maybe there is an art to this that I just don't possess... I will keep at it though, maybe it just takes practice :)





No comments:

Post a Comment