Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday's Ramblings


It's Friday! No matter how crappy life gets and how little we may have-or be able to do- I still very much look forward to the weekend and spending two full days with my husband. We always find a way to enjoy each other and talk and just unwind. Monday will always come too soon!


Unfortunately, I Slept like crap last night. E is getting sick I think... coughing and conjested. No fever though. Next week we have to take him to get his shots. Poor baby :( I hate that... I know it is good for him but I always wonder what he is thinking.. like is he thinking "what did I do? Why are you letting them hurt me Mama"? Thats what I feel like he is thinking! And it makes me cry everytime!

This weekend is T's birthday weekend (her actual b-day is Monday). We are letting her pick her birthday feast (dinner) and getting her a strawberry cake (her cake of choice). And we told her to let us know if she wants to do something... like a park or the beach or whatever... I can't beleive she will be 17! Holy cow.

I have been trying to find social clubs for the kids since they are both homschooling right now and in a new place with no friends. Not alot of teen groups down here like there was in Jax. Shocking... but I will keep looking. I wonder if the library down here holds teen clubs like the library in Jax did...will have to call today and find out. I keep telling Ollie we need to join a church... what better social environment... that is unless my kids get kicked out for their 'shock value' comments! That'd be great! LOL Can kids get kicked out of church?

E is so adorable. What a sweet baby! He is so curious... but why does he insist on grabbing and focusing intently on the few items that is off limits (remotes, computer and anything paper)! :)

Well I am sure there are crap loads of spelling issues on his post (keys still skipping an sticking) but I don't feel like editing!
-----------------------------------------

Joel Osteen: A good thing to remember is somebody's got it a lot worse than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment