Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random thoughts...


Some random thoughts I found floating around the WWW...
These I selected for their 'YES!' factor:
  • Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.


  • How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?


  • Was learning cursive really necessary?


  • I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a dick from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!


  • MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.


  • Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.


  • Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....


  • I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?


  • Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...


  • I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.


  • How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?










No comments:

Post a Comment