Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Been a while...

Been a while since my last post. Been busy with tying up all the loose ends with this move. Things are ironing out nicely and falling into place but there is so much still left to do and work out. Like we still don't know how we are going to get up to Jacksonville from Fort Lauderdale with all our luggage and family. We can't really hitch a ride due to all of our luggage... We maybe could ask our friend to take just our luggage up for us and maybe Corey... and then O and I hop on a train up to Jacksonville... I don't know. We are still trying to work out that part. I guess that will be the last piece of the puzzle. Train tickets to Jacksonville from Fort Lauderdale are $100 for 2 adults ($50. each) and E would be free, but it is an 8 hour train ride (ewww)... So I guess we will see what we can work out. If that is what we need to do then so be it. We are also still trying to get boxes to SA. Still have not sent the first one :( It cost $56 for a small flat-rate box) so I am struggling with trying to figure out what we really want to take with us. Photos, CD's, excess shoes, winter clothing, some toys... I am struggling with this... O's parents have really been working their magic where the furnishings and stuff are concerned. So, we don't HAVE to bring anything, not even pots and pans... but I would like to bring stuff... I don't know. As you can tell I am confused over the entire thing! I hate parting with everything I own... But, maybe that is what new beginnings are all about... I should just roll with it.

I guess that is all for now. Just waiting on the kids passports to get here so I can send off for our visa's and cross my fingers that everything is good to go with our paperwork so we don't have to stress that we will have everything in time. I am still worried about that. I feel like we have given our self plenty of time but in the back of my mind I am still like "OM Gosh.. what if ...?"

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment